Saturday, December 03, 2005

my favorite blogger

before you think about calling me "brave" or "strong" -- instead of "big, baldy baby" (Lou's favorite term) --
ck out this badass story

don't know this woman but i am obsessed w/her blog. read almost every entry - the fotos alone are amazing. have no idea what all the climbing lingo is about. makes me vaguely recall finishing those five hour marathons. whoopee.

not putting myself down...just digging her power.

[and hello? maybe i should learn how to post fotos to this ugly thing in addition to washing every sweater i own and looking up herbal moth-proofing recipes on the web? ooowee, moth-proofing sure does take a lot out of a gal]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting
me know which webhost you're working with? I've
loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
quicker then most.

Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable
price? Many thanks, I
appreciate it!

Here is my homepage: Apartment Movers In dallas

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.

Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

My weblog ... top hosting provider

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I
appreciate you penning this article plus the
rest of the website is also very good.

Also visit my webpage ... hewlett packard photosmart 2610

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting
me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've
loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot faster then most.

Can you recommend a good internet
hosting provider at a fair
price? Kudos, I
appreciate it!

Here is my weblog; Crossfit Flooring

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home