Tuesday, January 31, 2006

archives and "poetry"

thank you jules ,for pointing out that the archives are now inaccessible
all my blind butchering of html blog code has divorced me of my history
sort of
if anyone knows how to undo that voodoo i didn't do so well, do tell

also, i think it's time i cleared up something about the toothpaste...
i wasn't actually asking for anyone's sincere opinion on what to do w/it. i had already decided that once it was christened, it was over. kinda like a bottle of fine champagne on a ship. i was being snotty about the whole thing. sorry if anyone wasted time on that one.

and now a word from our sponsor...GasX
no, scratch that
an ode to GasX

GasX
oh
your extra strength
spans the length
of my digestive tract
in fact
of your mighty power
few know
thru the chemo
you have been primo
oh little pink chews
i love
yous guys
GasX, you DEFLATE me!
ps
please say
i can take more than 4 a day
(ask your doctor)

5 Comments:

Anonymous wk2006 said...

Hi. Nice Blog. Like soccer? Check this Dutch world championship Soccer Site In Dutch we say wk2006

1:03 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Are you going a little heavy on the pain meds lately? I'm not following....:o)

7:17 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Oh gosh, I don't remember writing the comment above or what it was supposed to me. Chemobrain! Oh, maybe I was asking if the pain meds were making you bloated or if flatulence was just another bonus of your treatment. I dunno. I'm confused!

10:55 AM  
Blogger sv said...

the taxol gives me a stomach ache several days a wk
painful floating/flatulence- i can say this now as i only have one left...

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Libra Litrou said...

This is a neat blog with lots of interesting stuff in it.

Sincerely,

June
Libra Litrou

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home