Sunday, May 07, 2006

GO MOMMY GO! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Thanks to all of you for your support during the winter of my discontent and for the Revlon BC walk a wk ago saturday [sorry for lack of blogging - trying to do more "work"-ish stuff]
It was a beautiful day and so nice to be w/friends, family and 40,000 others - the power of purpose is really amazing.
Here I am crawling across the finish - a joke since we strolled thru it!
















Here are Faith and I - we went thru treatment at the same time but hadn't met until this morning!

Faith and i seemed to be the only recent 'survivors' - i saw only one woman with a scarf on her head who was obviously doing AC but that was it. lots of stares and the camera focused on my sign and my head - which i had temporarily 'dyed' with red hair goo.





This is my sister, Tracy - aka, Ray (Louisa Ray's namesake) - who came in from LI to walk the walk and talk the talk.

















OK, so CHERRIES IN THE SNOW is not the best color for me. Jo lends her sunglasses while Maya looks dismayed at my freakishness.



















How could the HOT MONKEYS team throw out their sign? It's my fave!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! looks like you had some fun. hope you saved the monkey signs! i love them too. wish i could have been there with you. next year! go mommy go!!!!
xo mim

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home